This sections aims at providing partners and United Nations agencies with resources to support the operationalisation of the UN Protocol on Allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) Involving Implementing Partners (“IP Protocol") and the strengthening of their capacities on Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA).
The resources in this section were developed by an interagency working group.
The resources are organised in alignment with the eight core standards of the UN harmonised PSEA assessment, namely:
- Overall resources
- Core Standard 1 - Organisational Policy
- Core Standard 2 - Organisational Management
- Core Standard 3 - Human Resources
- Core Standard 4 - Mandatory Training
- Core Standard 5 - Reporting
- Core Standard 6 - Assistance and Referrals (coming soon)
- Core Standard 7 - Investigations (coming soon)
If you have any suggestion for additional resources, please share through the google form here